Are you considering MicroChanneling training so you can be among the first specialists in Australia to offer this revolutionary rejuvenation therapy to your clients? Look no further than the specialised, intensive training course offered by the College of Dermal Therapies.
What Is MicroChanneling?
ProCell MicroChanneling is a cutting-edge, non-invasive type of skin rejuvenation treatment. It has been clinically proven to stimulate epidermal stem cells by increasing skin protein levels in a natural way. Unlike past microneedling therapies, MicroChanneling provides maximum stem cell stimulation with little to no recovery time, thanks to minimal skin damage.
How Does MicroChanneling Work?
- Creates invisible microchannels in the epidermis to naturally stimulate specialised stem cells in the skin and the immune system
- The all-new ProCell device gently applies an array of microfilaments, thus creating thousands of microchannels with stimulating effects
- The microchannel delivery of growth factors, cytokines and peptides stimulate new collagen and elastin production
- MicroChanneling dramatically improves the skin’s elasticity, firmness, hydration, smoothness, and tone
- A skin rejuvenation and restructuring cascade occurs immediately after treatment and lasts up to a month
- ProCell MicroChanneling provides impressive results that you can see, without any skin damage
- Recovery typically involves up to 24 hours of mild redness, but mineral makeup can cover within just 90 minutes of therapy.
College of Dermal Therapies Offers the Best MicroChanneling Training in Australia
The certified MicroChanneling training course provided by the College of Dermal Therapies encompasses two-days’ intensive, best-in-class training. It allows you to get hands-on experience with live models so that upon completing it, you will be able to offer this all-new skin rejuvenation therapy to your discerning clients with confidence. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose our MicroChanneling training course:
- Highly experienced, dedicated, and patient trainers with a wealth of knowledge in this innovative dermal therapy
- Two days of intensive practical MicroChanneling training with live models
- Everything will be explained thoroughly so you will learn all you need to provide this next-gen treatment effectively and safely immediately
- Take home a ProCell MicroChanneling starter pack to boost your dermal therapy offerings
Benefit Now from Australia’s Leading MicroChanneling Training at a Price You Can Afford
The College of Dermal Therapies’ MicroChanneling training course price includes two days of in-depth practical training ($2,500) with live models and the much-anticipated ProCell MicroChanneling device ($6,000), manufactured in the US. Feel free to check out the link for Study Loans on the academy’s website to be trained in ( as well as purchase) the increasingly popular ProCell MicroChanneling system.
Results are seen after the very first treatment with ProCell MicroChanneling. Your clients will experience visible improvement in acne, aging skin, uneven skin, scarring, hyperpigmented skin and overall texture and tone after the first therapy session.
Contact the College of Dermal Therapies Today!
Don’t miss out on the chance to be among the first skin rejuvenation treatment professional in Australia to provide the breakthrough, non-invasive ProCell MicroChanneling therapy to your clients. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to enrol in our all-new, certified MicroChanneling training! On 0407 715 942, or via email if you have any queries about this eagerly-awaited training course.
Seize the opportunity to benefit from the best MicroChanneling training experience in Australia and become one of the first MicroChanneling specialists in the nation.